Thursday, November 16, 2006

3 countries

The Balkan experience continues. .. A walk along the shore of the lake at 6.30am from where you can see Albania, Macedonia and a piece of Greece. And a day of working with people of 50 nationalities. Rainbow training I guess. But we had a lot of fun and made lots of noise. They all leave tomorrow and a new group arrive. The temptation to eat and drink too much is vast but I have to be professional and resist the stimulation of the palate. But a single glass of a rather good Macedonian wine was much appreciated by my digestive system.

Tomorrow is a half day and I then take a boat trip around the lake and visit a very old Macedonian monastery. I will report tomorrow night.

The daily gripe has stalled. I cannot think of much to be unhappy about. The air has enlivened me. I spoke to Caroline and the children this evening and all sounded very lively at base. The return of father after 3 months is (I think) much anticipated.

So a more detailed blog at the weekend. I continue to play the Senegalese Orchestra Baobab and the Africans in the group all loved it. Extra points for the seminar leader as I had hoped for yesterday!

I will sleep well and when all is well with me I never dream. I would be surprised if I dreamed TONIGHT.

No comments: