Friday, December 01, 2006

Space

I read today that Britain may become part of the mission to return humans to the moon by 2020. The words of NASA said ‘to the solar system and beyond’ after that date. I am thrilled by this and also disappointed that I will not be around to see humans circling Saturn or Jupiter. Many of the outer planets are made of gas and also have rings so gaining close entry to the core would be too perilous. But what an amazing prospect that one of our race could get close. I am a strong believer in multi time dimensions however and also believe that once we have worked out how to travel faster than the speed of light we will all be back anyhow. But this could take thousands of years. I guess this also raises the prospect of us being able to shape history. If we can travel forward very quickly we can also travel backwards very quickly. That means we could change historical events. So, maybe we are being manipulated by people in time dimensions ahead of us? I will stop there.

A day of preparation as I head back for the UK tomorrow. Five days of seminars next week – creativity for school children, stress for adults and diversity for adults too. The children will join me on Dec 20 for a UK Christmas. I will use the time until then wisely. I am preparing a paper on the ‘intrapreneur’ for a new book project. A book to help people get on at work.

My friend Adam (who first got me into blogging) recommended a great blog this morning and I share it with you:

http://halfanhour.blogspot.com/2006_08_01_halfanhour_archive.html

Isn’t it interesting that MS Word doesn’t recognize the word ‘blog’ or blogger’.

I will resume my blog when I reach Birmingham late Monday afternoon.

Song of the day: Karin Krog - Hold out Your Hand

No comments: