Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Feeling down

Getting bad feedback from a client is not nice. And reminds me not to take work that doesn't interest me for the sake of the money. I am nearly at the point where I can choose my work. Perhaps now is the time to be hyper-ethical and take only that which 'tickles' me.

The lesson - don't try to deal with a subject like feedback skills in front of 100 hyper-analytical, introverted lawyers. I corpsed for the first time in five years. The last time was when I had 200 hundred housing workers for a day and I was asked to do a workshop on teambuilding. No-one told me they were going on strike the next day.

2 comments:

ArkAngel said...

Q. What do you call 101 lawyers at the bottom of the ocean?



[A. A good start]

Douglas Miller said...

Now I feel much better!!