Thursday, October 18, 2007

Writing to ENO

I have an MP3 with 15 Brian Eno albums on it and I am trying to listen to all of them in one day while working. Today is book proposal day (1 down and 2 to go) and Eno is the perfect friend to the writer. As I write I am in the middle of Here Come The Warm Jets album. 'Baby's On Fire' is the current track and what a genius track it is. But is the guitarist Robert Fripp or the guy out of the Pink Fairies? Answers Please.

I had a night in London on Monday and stayed at fellow muso and wine fanatic Brian's house. The next morning we felt truly people of the world. He heading to the airport for a plane to Marrakech and me for a plane to Perpignan in France. Soon for me it will be Port-Au-Prince. What a thrill that is going to be. I can feel the butterfiles starting.

No comments: